Today I learned how to make a QR Code!! So of course I figured I needed to make one for my Jamberry Sample Request form!! So if you need a Jamberry Sample, get your QR reader ready and order yours today!! Here are the choices and the QR code follows the picture!!
I went on my first cruise last week!! OMG!! If you haven’t done one or have had reservations about being bored on a cruise, like I did, let me tell you…DO IT!! It was so much fun!! I enjoyed being relaxed at the pool, going to the shows, playing trivia, going to the beach, seeing other countries and SO much more!!
If you’ve wondered about how Jamberry holds up in water or at the beach, I’m here to tell you that they truly lasted!! I was in the water for at least 3 – 4 hours at a time and the only problem I had was nail growth. Yet another reason why I LOVE Jamberry!! You can order yours at www.dazed66.jamberrynails.net.
I don’t have perfectly shaped nails, so I have to cut my Jamberry down in order to make them fit on my nails. I made a video showing how to use the tape method to cut down larger Jamberry wraps to fit your own nails. It’s really easy to do and it can make your application look so much better when your Jamberry are the right size for your fingernail or toe naill!! Have fun and have Jammin’ Nails!
You can order your Jamberry HERE!!
I’m going on my first cruise on Sunday! I CAN’T WAIT!! I’m trying to decide on what Jamicure I should do for my hands and my toes. These pictures of Jamicures on toes may be my inspiration for some really cute feet on the cruise!!
Wouldn’t you love to have a fun Jamberry Party AND raise money for your classroom? Check out the fundraiser special I’m hosting!! Click HERE to schedule your party!!
And you can too!! Join my team!!! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!! This company is on the way UP!!! I currently have 80+ ladies on my team who will tell you the same thing!!
July 1 is the first day to enroll for Jamberry’s new Style Box. Each Style Box will have one wrap from the catalog and one EXCLUSIVE wrap that is only available in the Style Box. After August, the Style Box will only be available by limited invitation only.
What is the Style Box? http://vimeo.com/98571783
Why the Style Box? You will automatically receive 2 wraps (or one wrap and one lacquer) each month during your subscription period for $25.00 each (if you select the 3 month subscription, less if you opt for the 6 or 12 month subscription), which INCLUDES shipping – and saves you $8.99 (on the 3 month subscription) from the regular price of these items!!
Not to mention, if you sign up for the Style Box and agree to host a party, you will get hostess rewards on any Style Box subscription that you or any of your friends sign up for!! If you have been waiting to host a Jamberry party, now is the perfect time!!
You get one EXCLUSIVE item that is not otherwise available to non-subscribers. It takes the GUESS WORK out of the equation! Who doesn’t love getting something fun in the mail each month??!
This Chevron is the “exclusive” wrap from the first Style Box that ships in August.
Order yours today at http://dazed66.jamberrynails.net/ or message me at email@example.com so I can open a party for you!!
Harvard Business School Review
Direct Sales & Multi-Level Marketing
This article is credited to the Harvard Business School. (I added the italicized points about Jamberry)
HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL STUDY: A high percentage of work from home opportunities are in network marketing. Most home based businesses fail for a variety of reasons, none more critical than getting in at the wrong time in the company’s life cycle. I’ve done a lot of research into network marketing and wanted to share my findings with you. Here are some important things to know before you venture into this type of home business.
Network Marketing or Multi Level Marketing (MLM) is being taught at more than 200 colleges including Harvard Business School. After extensive research into the network marketing industry, Harvard Business School developed 3 criteria that a network marketing company must have in order to make it a desirable opportunity. They are:
1. The company must be at least 18 months old. 90% of all network marketing companies that fail do so in the first 18 months of operations. Lack of adequate financing and inexperienced senior management are two of the more common pitfalls of start up companies so be sure to find out what you can about the MLM’s funding and management.
***Jamberry started in 2010***
2. The company must have a product that is both unique and highly consumable. Meaning it must be an exclusive product that can be purchased only from your distributors with repeated sales thereby guaranteeing customer loyalty versus a one-time sale and having to locate new customers.
***Jamberry wraps last longer and look better than ALL other nail wraps. Most of them are just nail stickers. Jamberrys are heat activated vinyl wraps.***
3. It needs to be a “ground floor” opportunity. Harvard Business School suggests that in order for the opportunity to qualify as a ground floor type, the number of existing distributorships should be less than ½ of 1% in the country where this network company exists. In the U.S., this figure is equal to 1.5 million people. Harvard Business School also stated that if there were less than 500, 000 people involved, you would be on the cutting edge of a great opportunity. If the company has less than 100, 000 distributors, Harvard Business School considers it to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
***Jamberry is still under 35,000 consultants in the United States, Canada, and Guam! So we are truly CUTTING EDGE and GROUND FLOOR!***
The Harvard Business School study also stated that there are 4 distinct stages of growth in a network marketing company – Foundation, Concentration, Momentum, and Stability.
1) Foundation – This usually last approximately six months and is when a company develops its products and marketing plan.
2) Concentration -This period lasts approximately 2 to 4 years from when the distributor network is started.
3) Momentum- This period lasts 2-4 years also. This is when the company experiences phenomenal growth and distributorships’ businesses explode. It is during this period that the company virtually sweeps the nation. When a company’s sales reach 50 million, it reaches what is called critical mass (Sales go vertically right off the graph) For example, when Herbalife reached $50 million, sales jumped to $151 million in only 12 months and they added over 800,000 new distributors to their organization. Say an organization is producing a bonus check in the amount of $1,000.00 per month. When the company reaches critical mass, distributors automatically experience a 10 fold increase in their earnings. In other words a $1,000.00 check per month becomes $10,000.00 per month. This is the reason for getting involved on the ground floor, so you will experience the benefits of explosive growth
4) Stability- This is the period that lasts for the life of the company. A network marketing company that is dedicated to the success of its distributors will experience longevity, thereby insuring that an active distributorship will realize continued earnings growth.
So, based on this data, the people that are preaching about waiting until a company is 4 years old lose out on the true, high dollar positions. If you are NOT in by year 4, you will make money BUT the upline makes SUBSTANTIALLY more money…because of their position.
***Jamberry is just in the real deal! We’re just getting started and has begun to branch out to new countries. We’ve already expanded to Canada and Guam. Wouldn’t you rather get in on the ground floor rather than once the market has been oversaturated? It’s time to join Jamberry!!!***
You can join today at www.dazed66.jamberrynails.net