I got the cutest Christmas decorations for my RV. I’m really happy with how it turned out. It makes me feel more at home while we are out of town celebrating my husband’s birthday!!
The two pictures are a little close together, but I didn’t want to change the hooks I already have up, since I normally have different pictures up there. Maybe I’ll have to get some more pictures and turn it into a picture wall.
Hot cocoa station
This is the second year the office staff has put on a Hot Cocoa Bar for the rest of the staff. My favorite part of doing this is seeing the boring conference room turned into Christmas Central! This year’s fire place mantel looked better than the mantel at my home!!
I love the Christmas season because it’s the time to give presents to all your favorite people!! These are my top 10 gift ideas for family and friends. Each of them can be found on Amazon and are highly recommended. You can click on the picture to get to the page. The prices change on occasion, so I don’t want to give anyone the wrong prices.
1. Crocs Rain boots: Don’t get caught without rain boots when it’s raining!!
2. Shaggy Blanket: I think these are so cute. I love the shaggy look!
3 . Ice roller: Decrease puffiness!
4. Conair Foot spa: I need this for after a long day!!
5. Olaplex Hair Treatment: This is supposed to be the best hair repair treatment!
6. CozyPhone Sleep Headphones: I’d sure like to give this a try!
7. iRobot Roomba: I have heard really great things about this robot vacuum.
8. Shiatsu Neck Massager: I need this so bad, especially after Orange Theory!
9. TriFold Makeup Mirror: This has so much potential since I have a hard time seeing up close when putting on my make up!
10. Air Fryer: I absolutely swear by my air fryer. It makes the best salmon!!