I’m totally loving the batwing look. This sweater is so cute. It comes in several color options. I love the sweater material and will be wearing this every chance I get. This is a size small.
BTW, the belt I have on in the second picture is pretty awesome, too! It comes with three more belts, so there are lots of options. It’s a stretchy material in the middle. I’m only wearing this one since these pants are too big, but it can be worn to help style your outfit, too! Mine is a sized 26″-32″.
Batwing sweater: https://amzn.to/2Z2tdhQ
This has been the year of the Buffalo!! Buffalo Plaid that is!!! I had planned on getting an awesome Christmas Card Photo this year, so I bought myself this cute shirt. I bought Alan and the dog cute shirts to match, too. It was going to be the perfect card photo. The only problem is that I never got around to taking the picture! Oh well! There’s always next year!!
Buffalo Plaid Shirt: https://amzn.to/35AxxHI
I love the Christmas season because it’s the time to give presents to all your favorite people!! These are my top 10 gift ideas for family and friends. Each of them can be found on Amazon and are highly recommended. You can click on the picture to get to the page. The prices change on occasion, so I don’t want to give anyone the wrong prices.
1. Crocs Rain boots: Don’t get caught without rain boots when it’s raining!!
2. Shaggy Blanket: I think these are so cute. I love the shaggy look!
3 . Ice roller: Decrease puffiness!
4. Conair Foot spa: I need this for after a long day!!
5. Olaplex Hair Treatment: This is supposed to be the best hair repair treatment!
6. CozyPhone Sleep Headphones: I’d sure like to give this a try!
7. iRobot Roomba: I have heard really great things about this robot vacuum.
8. Shiatsu Neck Massager: I need this so bad, especially after Orange Theory!
9. TriFold Makeup Mirror: This has so much potential since I have a hard time seeing up close when putting on my make up!
10. Air Fryer: I absolutely swear by my air fryer. It makes the best salmon!!