Another great thing about Christmas is you or your family can splurge on things that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. This is a list of things that I would love to see under my tree!! These are all on my wish list because most of these things I probably wouldn’t buy myself because I’m too thrifty!! Click on the pictures for prices!!
1. This cute white puffer jacket with fur hood. It is so cute and would be perfect when it gets cold since it’s 90% down.
2. The MacBook is on sale right now. I never see it on sale!! I need a new one because the one I have is getting old!!
3. I have always wanted a fancy camera. I don’t know if this is the best starter one, but it’s a great price for a beginner.
4. My house doesn’t have a good full length mirror and this one has a decorative frame.
5. This isn’t really a splurge, but I love the colors on this sweater.
6. I would love a Smart TV in my bedroom. The one we have in our den is the best.
7. I miss my puppy when I’m at work. With the Furbo, I can see her and give her a treat!
8. For some reason our door doesn’t have a peep hole. The ring would be a great solution because not only could I see who is at the door when I’m home, I could see who is there when I’m at work, too!
9. I love my patio time, but the wood fire pit puts out way too much smoke. This fire pit looks good.
10. I don’t think anyone can have too many pairs of Uggs! I love the lacing on the back of these.
I love the Christmas season because it’s the time to give presents to all your favorite people!! These are my top 10 gift ideas for family and friends. Each of them can be found on Amazon and are highly recommended. You can click on the picture to get to the page. The prices change on occasion, so I don’t want to give anyone the wrong prices.
1. Crocs Rain boots: Don’t get caught without rain boots when it’s raining!!
2. Shaggy Blanket: I think these are so cute. I love the shaggy look!
3 . Ice roller: Decrease puffiness!
4. Conair Foot spa: I need this for after a long day!!
5. Olaplex Hair Treatment: This is supposed to be the best hair repair treatment!
6. CozyPhone Sleep Headphones: I’d sure like to give this a try!
7. iRobot Roomba: I have heard really great things about this robot vacuum.
8. Shiatsu Neck Massager: I need this so bad, especially after Orange Theory!
9. TriFold Makeup Mirror: This has so much potential since I have a hard time seeing up close when putting on my make up!
10. Air Fryer: I absolutely swear by my air fryer. It makes the best salmon!!