I’m totally loving the batwing look. This sweater is so cute. It comes in several color options. I love the sweater material and will be wearing this every chance I get. This is a size small.
BTW, the belt I have on in the second picture is pretty awesome, too! It comes with three more belts, so there are lots of options. It’s a stretchy material in the middle. I’m only wearing this one since these pants are too big, but it can be worn to help style your outfit, too! Mine is a sized 26″-32″.
Batwing sweater: https://amzn.to/2Z2tdhQ
Another great thing about Christmas is you or your family can splurge on things that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. This is a list of things that I would love to see under my tree!! These are all on my wish list because most of these things I probably wouldn’t buy myself because I’m too thrifty!! Click on the pictures for prices!!
1. This cute white puffer jacket with fur hood. It is so cute and would be perfect when it gets cold since it’s 90% down.
2. The MacBook is on sale right now. I never see it on sale!! I need a new one because the one I have is getting old!!
3. I have always wanted a fancy camera. I don’t know if this is the best starter one, but it’s a great price for a beginner.
4. My house doesn’t have a good full length mirror and this one has a decorative frame.
5. This isn’t really a splurge, but I love the colors on this sweater.
6. I would love a Smart TV in my bedroom. The one we have in our den is the best.
7. I miss my puppy when I’m at work. With the Furbo, I can see her and give her a treat!
8. For some reason our door doesn’t have a peep hole. The ring would be a great solution because not only could I see who is at the door when I’m home, I could see who is there when I’m at work, too!
9. I love my patio time, but the wood fire pit puts out way too much smoke. This fire pit looks good.
10. I don’t think anyone can have too many pairs of Uggs! I love the lacing on the back of these.
I really like running outside, but in the winter it’s just too cold!! I found this headband that has a space for your ponytail that I think will make all the difference in the world! The fact that it’s cute and keeps my ears cold is a bonus!! This will be perfect for the Turkey Trot!
Ponytail headband Ear Warmer: https://amzn.to/2KTaAam
Messy bun ponytail hat
I’m not sure why I have been obsessed with these messy bun hats, but I’ve been wanting one for a long time. I finally got one, and I’m in love!! I’ll be wearing this all the time since I wear my hair in a ponytail 99 percent of the time!! This came with a pony tail holder, too.
Ponytail hat: https://amzn.to/2OhvQHS