Star sweaters have been really in this year, but I haven’t been totally sold on all the little stars all over the sweater, but this great big star totally has me!! I love the fit of the sweater. The material is soft and a little better made than some of the other sweaters I’ve gotten through Amazon. I’ll definitely be keeping this one and wearing it often!!
This also comes in a really cute heart pattern. It would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!!
Star Sweater: https://amzn.to/2NnjTAC
It’s New Year’s Eve and we are headed to the casino for a fun-filled week. Tonight we will go to a party, then to the ZZ Top Concert. Tomorrow, we get to go to a special brunch with my sister-in-law. I’m sure we will find some time to gamble and play slots around that busy schedule. We want to start the year off winning!! (Don’t we all!!)
I already feel like a winner, as I was pleasantly surprised by this gray leopard print sweater. It fits so perfectly and is a cozy soft sweater material. I’m planning on wearing this to the casino this weekend, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to become a staple in my wardrobe!! They have lots of other color options and even some other prints. I may have to load up on these, because this is the perfect sweater to wear to work or with jeans! Dress it up or dress it down! I’m wearing a size small. The price is right, too!! It’s under $20!!
Gray Leopard Sweater: https://amzn.to/2SCmSIK
I love the cheetah shirt that I got from Amazon!! It’s the perfect running around town shirt. I paired it with a black vest since it was a little cool outside. It’s long enough to wear with leggings and cute with jeans with the front tuck-in. I am wearing a small and I’m considering getting some of the other color options in this shirt. There is currently a 15% coupon, but no telling how long that will last!
Cheetah Shirt: https://amzn.to/2MzVjw8
I’m totally loving the batwing look. This sweater is so cute. It comes in several color options. I love the sweater material and will be wearing this every chance I get. This is a size small.
BTW, the belt I have on in the second picture is pretty awesome, too! It comes with three more belts, so there are lots of options. It’s a stretchy material in the middle. I’m only wearing this one since these pants are too big, but it can be worn to help style your outfit, too! Mine is a sized 26″-32″.
I have A LOT of hair and it drives me nuts when I try to get ready. I can’t let it air dry, because it looks like I have a perm when it dries. It’s not a cute perm; it’s a flat out mess. I have spent so much time drying my hair, then straightening it. If I am going out I have to dry, straighten and then curl. It’s just so time consuming, so I usually just wear it in a ponytail.
On a whim, I bought a hair dryer brush. I had one before and the bristles were so small that it didn’t work with my thick hair, but I wanted to give it another try. I’m sure glad I did. I was able to dry my hair today and didn’t have to straighten it afterwards! I highly recommend this dryer brush if you have thick curly hair!
Hair dryer brush: https://amzn.to/2sAsLLE
Another great thing about Christmas is you or your family can splurge on things that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. This is a list of things that I would love to see under my tree!! These are all on my wish list because most of these things I probably wouldn’t buy myself because I’m too thrifty!! Click on the pictures for prices!!
1. This cute white puffer jacket with fur hood. It is so cute and would be perfect when it gets cold since it’s 90% down.
2. The MacBook is on sale right now. I never see it on sale!! I need a new one because the one I have is getting old!!
3. I have always wanted a fancy camera. I don’t know if this is the best starter one, but it’s a great price for a beginner.
4. My house doesn’t have a good full length mirror and this one has a decorative frame.
5. This isn’t really a splurge, but I love the colors on this sweater.
6. I would love a Smart TV in my bedroom. The one we have in our den is the best.
7. I miss my puppy when I’m at work. With the Furbo, I can see her and give her a treat!
8. For some reason our door doesn’t have a peep hole. The ring would be a great solution because not only could I see who is at the door when I’m home, I could see who is there when I’m at work, too!
9. I love my patio time, but the wood fire pit puts out way too much smoke. This fire pit looks good.
10. I don’t think anyone can have too many pairs of Uggs! I love the lacing on the back of these.
My two favorite prints are buffalo plaid and leopard print!! I paired them with a buffalo print vest and jeans with leopard print in the holes. (see second picture). I got them both at my favorite Rockwall boutique, Divas and Darlings!