Another great thing about Christmas is you or your family can splurge on things that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. This is a list of things that I would love to see under my tree!! These are all on my wish list because most of these things I probably wouldn’t buy myself because I’m too thrifty!! Click on the pictures for prices!!
1. This cute white puffer jacket with fur hood. It is so cute and would be perfect when it gets cold since it’s 90% down.
2. The MacBook is on sale right now. I never see it on sale!! I need a new one because the one I have is getting old!!
3. I have always wanted a fancy camera. I don’t know if this is the best starter one, but it’s a great price for a beginner.
4. My house doesn’t have a good full length mirror and this one has a decorative frame.
5. This isn’t really a splurge, but I love the colors on this sweater.
6. I would love a Smart TV in my bedroom. The one we have in our den is the best.
7. I miss my puppy when I’m at work. With the Furbo, I can see her and give her a treat!
8. For some reason our door doesn’t have a peep hole. The ring would be a great solution because not only could I see who is at the door when I’m home, I could see who is there when I’m at work, too!
9. I love my patio time, but the wood fire pit puts out way too much smoke. This fire pit looks good.
10. I don’t think anyone can have too many pairs of Uggs! I love the lacing on the back of these.
I wasn’t really sure about this shirt when I bought it, but I really love it. It’s off the shoulder and it’s winged so it’s super comfortable. It’s also very soft. This one is a small, so it fits pretty true to size. I’m not sure where I’ll wear it, maybe a concert. I just know I can’t wait for the right opportunity!
Off the shoulder shirt: https://amzn.to/34mh3SK
I really like running outside, but in the winter it’s just too cold!! I found this headband that has a space for your ponytail that I think will make all the difference in the world! The fact that it’s cute and keeps my ears cold is a bonus!! This will be perfect for the Turkey Trot!
Ponytail headband Ear Warmer: https://amzn.to/2KTaAam
I’m not sure why I have been obsessed with these messy bun hats, but I’ve been wanting one for a long time. I finally got one, and I’m in love!! I’ll be wearing this all the time since I wear my hair in a ponytail 99 percent of the time!! This came with a pony tail holder, too.
Ponytail hat: https://amzn.to/2OhvQHS
My two favorite prints are buffalo plaid and leopard print!! I paired them with a buffalo print vest and jeans with leopard print in the holes. (see second picture). I got them both at my favorite Rockwall boutique, Divas and Darlings!
I am obsessed with coats. This Calvin Klein one is super cute and comfortable. It’s a little heavier than a trench coat, but with the same look. This kept me cozy and warm! I love it on this cold, windy day!!
Coat (ad): https://amzn.to/34AGwI2
I’m one of the lucky ones. If you want Kylie Jenner’s new lipstick, you have to be online the MINUTE she restocks. If you wait even a minute, there’s a very good chance that you WILL NOT be able to order Kylie’s Ultra Mattes. I was the lucky one, not once, but TWICE!!! I got my first oder of Dolce K about a week ago and I’m in LOVE!! I got in a second time to get the Koko K, but I’m waiting (im)patiently for the mail to come in. Now, If I could just get lucky enough to get the glosses!!!!
Enjoy my review. The lighting is a little off and I look really shiny. It’s also the first time I’ve put lipstick on using a computer as a mirror. It’s all good though! I made the video just for fun!!! Also, make sure to like my youtube channel!!!