Another great thing about Christmas is you or your family can splurge on things that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. This is a list of things that I would love to see under my tree!! These are all on my wish list because most of these things I probably wouldn’t buy myself because I’m too thrifty!! Click on the pictures for prices!!
1. This cute white puffer jacket with fur hood. It is so cute and would be perfect when it gets cold since it’s 90% down.
2. The MacBook is on sale right now. I never see it on sale!! I need a new one because the one I have is getting old!!
3. I have always wanted a fancy camera. I don’t know if this is the best starter one, but it’s a great price for a beginner.
4. My house doesn’t have a good full length mirror and this one has a decorative frame.
5. This isn’t really a splurge, but I love the colors on this sweater.
6. I would love a Smart TV in my bedroom. The one we have in our den is the best.
7. I miss my puppy when I’m at work. With the Furbo, I can see her and give her a treat!
8. For some reason our door doesn’t have a peep hole. The ring would be a great solution because not only could I see who is at the door when I’m home, I could see who is there when I’m at work, too!
9. I love my patio time, but the wood fire pit puts out way too much smoke. This fire pit looks good.
10. I don’t think anyone can have too many pairs of Uggs! I love the lacing on the back of these.
I am obsessed with coats. This Calvin Klein one is super cute and comfortable. It’s a little heavier than a trench coat, but with the same look. This kept me cozy and warm! I love it on this cold, windy day!!
Coat (ad): https://amzn.to/34AGwI2