I had the most fun this weekend. I lucked out and got to go to the Blake Shelton Concert at Choctaw Casino with my dear friends and family! It was one of the best concerts I’ve ever gone to. He interacts with the crowd like we’re all at a party in his backyard. He was so engaging, and of course his music is amazing!! I hope he comes back again next year and I can go again!!
I’ve been eyeing this fur-lined puffer coat all winter because I LOVE coats and this one is super cute! It’s down filled and really warm. It finally went on sale, so I got it in white. I hope I get a reason to wear it soon. It doesn’t get extremely cold in winter, but if it even gets slightly cool, I’ll be wearing this out and about!! The fur comes separately, so you can wear it with or without the fur hoodie!
(I probably need to put make up on when I take these pictures, so ignore that for me!! I usually don’t take pictures with my face in them so I don’t have to wear make up!)
Another great thing about Christmas is you or your family can splurge on things that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. This is a list of things that I would love to see under my tree!! These are all on my wish list because most of these things I probably wouldn’t buy myself because I’m too thrifty!! Click on the pictures for prices!!
1. This cute white puffer jacket with fur hood. It is so cute and would be perfect when it gets cold since it’s 90% down.
2. The MacBook is on sale right now. I never see it on sale!! I need a new one because the one I have is getting old!!
3. I have always wanted a fancy camera. I don’t know if this is the best starter one, but it’s a great price for a beginner.
4. My house doesn’t have a good full length mirror and this one has a decorative frame.
5. This isn’t really a splurge, but I love the colors on this sweater.
6. I would love a Smart TV in my bedroom. The one we have in our den is the best.
7. I miss my puppy when I’m at work. With the Furbo, I can see her and give her a treat!
8. For some reason our door doesn’t have a peep hole. The ring would be a great solution because not only could I see who is at the door when I’m home, I could see who is there when I’m at work, too!
9. I love my patio time, but the wood fire pit puts out way too much smoke. This fire pit looks good.
10. I don’t think anyone can have too many pairs of Uggs! I love the lacing on the back of these.
I am obsessed with coats. This Calvin Klein one is super cute and comfortable. It’s a little heavier than a trench coat, but with the same look. This kept me cozy and warm! I love it on this cold, windy day!!
Coat (ad): https://amzn.to/34AGwI2