I’m a fan of the color block sweaters! I’ve been eyeing them, trying to figure out what color options I thought were the best for me. I finally decided on the blues. This one is extra cute because it has bell sleeves! The sweater material is soft and loose feeling. I ordered a small and it fit true to size. It’s meant to be oversized. This is a fun sweater that you can dress up or dress down. It made for a great opportunity to wear my over the knees boots!
This is the first group of photos I took using my new selfie lighting ring and tripod! It was really easy to use!
I’ve always struggled with two main issues for my blog photos. One problem is with getting light in my pictures. My house is SO dark, so my pictures are always a little too dark. The second issue is I don’t have anyone following me around with a camera and I’m usually by myself when I try on clothes or decide I want to take a picture for my blog. I think I found a solution to both of those things!! I ran across this lighting with tripod and remote control on the deal of the day this week, so I went ahead and got it. I’ve put it together and I’m letting it charge now. Fingers crossed that this is the answer to my problems!! I bought a few more things, so I’ll be trying it out soon.
10″ Selfie Ring Light with 50″ Extendable Tripod Stand & Flexible Phone Holder for Live Stream/Makeup, UBeesize Mini Desktop Led Camera Ringlight for YouTube Video, Compatible with iPhone/Android: https://amzn.to/2QH9jXb
Another great thing about Christmas is you or your family can splurge on things that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. This is a list of things that I would love to see under my tree!! These are all on my wish list because most of these things I probably wouldn’t buy myself because I’m too thrifty!! Click on the pictures for prices!!
1. This cute white puffer jacket with fur hood. It is so cute and would be perfect when it gets cold since it’s 90% down.
2. The MacBook is on sale right now. I never see it on sale!! I need a new one because the one I have is getting old!!
3. I have always wanted a fancy camera. I don’t know if this is the best starter one, but it’s a great price for a beginner.
4. My house doesn’t have a good full length mirror and this one has a decorative frame.
5. This isn’t really a splurge, but I love the colors on this sweater.
6. I would love a Smart TV in my bedroom. The one we have in our den is the best.
7. I miss my puppy when I’m at work. With the Furbo, I can see her and give her a treat!
8. For some reason our door doesn’t have a peep hole. The ring would be a great solution because not only could I see who is at the door when I’m home, I could see who is there when I’m at work, too!
9. I love my patio time, but the wood fire pit puts out way too much smoke. This fire pit looks good.
10. I don’t think anyone can have too many pairs of Uggs! I love the lacing on the back of these.
The Tour Dallas was a fun bike rally, but I was really excited when I saw the B_G letters out there with reunion tower in the background! When I saw it I left the rally, jumped off my bike and stood there like a crazy person. I don’t think the other riders knew what it was all about or I’m sure there would have been a line to take the picture!!! I’ve been wanting to be the “I” in Big since I saw them go up! I want to go take my picture by all of them in Dallas. There are 22 around town! Next stop, North Park!!!