Another fun concert night at Choctaw for Alan’s birthday weekend! Charlie Daniels Band was great! It’s hard to believe he’s 83!! He put on a fun show and engaged with the audience. Travis Tritt was also on fire!! We had such a great time!!
Alan wore the buffalo plaid shirt that he said made him look like he was wearing a table cloth. We were supposed to be taking Christmas Card photos in it, but we never got around to taking them. I didn’t want to be all matchy matchy at the concert, so I wore my khaki knotted back sweater.
It’s Alan’s birthday weekend and Choctaw Casinos decided to go big for his birthday by putting on TWO concerts!! Friday night was STYX and tonight is The Charlie Daniels Band and Travis Tritt. We were lucky enough to watch STYX from the suite, so that meant great food to enjoy during the concert. STYX was awesome! I think they might have been the loudest band I’ve ever seen there.
Before the concert, we had Alan’s present opening!! He got $100, $50 in chips, a Polo shirt and Beats by Dre! I think he’s pretty happy with his gifts!
I wore the cutest off the shoulder shirt with bat wings. It was so soft. It was a great concert shirt!
I got the cutest Christmas decorations for my RV. I’m really happy with how it turned out. It makes me feel more at home while we are out of town celebrating my husband’s birthday!!
The two pictures are a little close together, but I didn’t want to change the hooks I already have up, since I normally have different pictures up there. Maybe I’ll have to get some more pictures and turn it into a picture wall.
Once a year we do an Ugly Christmas Sweater day. I’ve worn the same ones for the last 30 years or so, so I decided to update my ugly Xmas sweater. I actually think this one is pretty cute! I really like the material and it fits true to size. This is a small. I can’t wait to wear it to work!!
This is the second year the office staff has put on a Hot Cocoa Bar for the rest of the staff. My favorite part of doing this is seeing the boring conference room turned into Christmas Central! This year’s fire place mantel looked better than the mantel at my home!!
Another great thing about Christmas is you or your family can splurge on things that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. This is a list of things that I would love to see under my tree!! These are all on my wish list because most of these things I probably wouldn’t buy myself because I’m too thrifty!! Click on the pictures for prices!!
1. This cute white puffer jacket with fur hood. It is so cute and would be perfect when it gets cold since it’s 90% down.
2. The MacBook is on sale right now. I never see it on sale!! I need a new one because the one I have is getting old!!
3. I have always wanted a fancy camera. I don’t know if this is the best starter one, but it’s a great price for a beginner.
4. My house doesn’t have a good full length mirror and this one has a decorative frame.
5. This isn’t really a splurge, but I love the colors on this sweater.
6. I would love a Smart TV in my bedroom. The one we have in our den is the best.
7. I miss my puppy when I’m at work. With the Furbo, I can see her and give her a treat!
8. For some reason our door doesn’t have a peep hole. The ring would be a great solution because not only could I see who is at the door when I’m home, I could see who is there when I’m at work, too!
9. I love my patio time, but the wood fire pit puts out way too much smoke. This fire pit looks good.
10. I don’t think anyone can have too many pairs of Uggs! I love the lacing on the back of these.
I love the Christmas season because it’s the time to give presents to all your favorite people!! These are my top 10 gift ideas for family and friends. Each of them can be found on Amazon and are highly recommended. You can click on the picture to get to the page. The prices change on occasion, so I don’t want to give anyone the wrong prices.
1. Crocs Rain boots: Don’t get caught without rain boots when it’s raining!!
2. Shaggy Blanket: I think these are so cute. I love the shaggy look!
3 . Ice roller: Decrease puffiness!
4. Conair Foot spa: I need this for after a long day!!
5. Olaplex Hair Treatment: This is supposed to be the best hair repair treatment!
6. CozyPhone Sleep Headphones: I’d sure like to give this a try!
7. iRobot Roomba: I have heard really great things about this robot vacuum.
8. Shiatsu Neck Massager: I need this so bad, especially after Orange Theory!
9. TriFold Makeup Mirror: This has so much potential since I have a hard time seeing up close when putting on my make up!
10. Air Fryer: I absolutely swear by my air fryer. It makes the best salmon!!
We are on our annual Thanksgiving RV trip to the Choctaw Casino in Durant this week. I can’t believe I talked my husband into our matching PJ’s, but it’s the cutest thing ever!! These pajamas are so comfy. I sized up to a medium because I like my pajamas loose. The dog even got in on the action with her buffalo plaid coat. Excuse my fly away hair, it’s just how it is, even with a ponytail!
I wasn’t really sure about this shirt when I bought it, but I really love it. It’s off the shoulder and it’s winged so it’s super comfortable. It’s also very soft. This one is a small, so it fits pretty true to size. I’m not sure where I’ll wear it, maybe a concert. I just know I can’t wait for the right opportunity!
Off the shoulder shirt: https://amzn.to/34mh3SK